1. Don't laugh at jokes about someone's bf/gf - Even if it's told by a friend, it still reinforces the abuse. Not going along with the joke sends out a sign that shows putting down a partner is just not okay.
2. Be there for your friends - Let them know you are available, especially when they have problems.
3. Pay attention to your friends' relationships - Making sure your friends are safe is not being nosy.
4. Know your resources - Identify a trusted adult u can turn to if anyone you know is in trouble.
5. Don't put up with abusive behavior/harassment Send a message by walking away or tell your friend to stop it. Others around u probably feel the same.